Thursday, September 20, 2007

So I wish . . .

This is one of those days that I wish I was an insomniac. Instead I feel like I am narcoleptic, just on the edge of falling asleep all day. Tomorrows the biology test and I still have alot to cover. Hopefully it will get done and get in my head.

I am hoping to see my friend Missa this weekend. She is nearby. There is so much studying to be done. But I am trying to not sacrifice friendship and life for school. We'll see. Ask me next week Friday after all these tests are over whether this is all a good idea. I expect my perspective to be different than it was last week.

Its all about surviving. If I can do that, then I triumph.

1 comment:

Riah said...

You are doing a wonderful idea - I know what you mean about all the sleep-getting-in-the-way-of-vital-studying... I don't even have a fraction of your class load and I get overwhelmed. You're my hero.