Friday, September 7, 2007

I survived physics class!

To the amazement of all, I survived and understood physics! If only the prof would not go so gosh darn fast! Stinkin' A! But thanks to my wonderful "Physics for Dummies" book, I actually understood what he was talking about! I do think I can not miss any class days. Otherwise I will be completely at sea. But triumph! today I wasn't lost!!

I am having an exceedingly hard time studying. Which is so bad! But I can't seem to kick it into high gear. But todays triumph should be helpful in encouraging me to go out on my own and studying like I will have no time tomorrow. Which is true!

On a funny note, yesterday I determined to lift myself from the dolldrums by retail therapy. A new backpack would lighten my mood and my load . . . so off to the Fair Oaks Mall REI and in search of a backpack that would hold my books and be good for day hiking. Talked myself into a very nice Northface backpack. When what to my wondering eyes, I packed for this mornings classes and I couldn't even fit as much stuff in there as my old standby backpack from Eddie Bauer. It can carry more weight technically. . . . but ugh! Admittedly I shouldn't carry as much but . . . needs must!

The bummers is the old backpack has spent its faithful . . . approximately 12 years! It is still going but it is stained. And the canvas waterproof coating is flaking off. The highlighter that sat in the pocket leaking now stains everything in it. But it works!! and everything mostly fits. Before it falls out!

The dilemna is yet to be solved.

No comments: