Friday, September 21, 2007

Always good to know

I finished my biology test. Its always good to know walking out of a test that you definitely seriously lost points on at least 1 question. Totally pretty much didn't know it. Not completely at all, but close enough. Hopefully I will make up for it everywhere else, where I thought I did relatively good, if I do say so. We'll see if that is borne out in the future score.

I got enough sleep last night to feel pretty ok today, which I must say is a real improvement over yesterday, where I felt like I was going to fall over. But what can you say. I am still standing today. Thats all you can ask for.

Only physic and orgo to go today. And an organic chem lab report and prelab. Ugh. Hopefully I will survive that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do seem to take on a lot but really you can handle this. :) If I can survive my Masters, work and moving you can handle this. Besides how will you ever become a surgeon if you don't get through this? :)

Lia Adel said...

Surgeon. I don't want to become a surgeon! That is . . . well maybe. We'll see. But probably not. Pediatrics for me. Most likely. Hopefully.