Monday, September 10, 2007

New backpack, new week, hopefully a new outlook

So I finally bought the new backpack, returned to one that was too small, and got some money back because I got an REI coupon! The new one is green (recommended by Payton and Hailey because of the color and because they just wanted to be done to go climb the rock wall) and it is huge! Hopefully it looks more overwhelming to me than anyone else. Hopeful it isn't as huge as I think!

After a difficult weekend, and I am hoping that week I can start fresh and be more on the ball, more intuitive and understanding. And hopefully get more sleep and require less. And use my time more wisely! On that score I am going to study some more.

1 comment:

Riah said...

LiLi,
Your presence was missed this weekend. I pray your week will be swift and easy for you! Loving you mucho...

Riah