Monday, September 17, 2007

Malia being Malia

So after my last post on Saturday I planned on getting some things done around the house, namely laundry. So freshly scrubbed, wet hair pulled back and jammy pants on, I left my apartment. What I forgot was my keys. And I had the door set to lock automatically. What woe is mine!

So down the hall I trudged, to the neighbor whom I have met only briefly. He was very nice and let me use his phone to call the emergency number. And let me hang around with him and his friend eating nachoes and drinking a lovely red wine. In my pajama bottoms. It was not the highlight of my career as an adult. But what can you do? I ask you?

Today is a full day of classes and prep for my first bio test on friday. We will see how that goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to love those apartment living experiences! I'm locked myself out before, not pretty asking the neighbor you've never met to use their phone. hehehe. Well at least you got some nachos and red wine out of the deal, score!