Friday, September 14, 2007

Biology and crap . . .

So yesterday I felt like the weight of all the world rested on my shoulders. There are many situations in my life which I can't help, which all I can do is pray and then set them aside. But some how I always feel responsible. As though there must be somthing I am overlooking in doing, something I should be able to help and change the outcome. I think mostly I feel like a jinx. As though connection through me in anyway is bad. This is utterly ridiculuous, so no one lose sleep over my worries. But convincing your heart with the same logic that works on your head is impossible.

To avoid the problems surrounding me which I cannot change, I took a nap. The second nap in two days (its been a long week). Then I watched McClintock! with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara and read a book and ate Miso soup, which was the easiest comfort food I had in the house. It went a long way to restoring my equilibrium but it did not get my biology report written or my organic chem lab prepped for. So here I am at the 'big' undergraduate library. 'Big' because it is so small in comparison to Suzallo. Its more on the lines of UW engineering library, which is ok because I always liked that library a great deal too.

The Blommer Science library here has been my spot of choice until I realized I spent way to much time looking up seeing who was coming and going. After all the entire post-bac pre-med group practically lives in that library. Literally. If they didn't close, I wouldn't have to pay rent on my apartment. Although I always break down around 5:00 pm because I feel the need to return home and release stress by cooking. Which is tasty but annoying for leftovers.

Tomorrow is the lab day of length. 8Am to 4Pm. Oh what glories. However, only 8 of them left (already counting until Christmas).

Isn't it amazing how much and how little can be said in so much text?

No comments: