Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Once again . . . short

The excitement in my life is small. Yesterday I rented my flexcar and decided to tryout the "sports car" which was the same price. Turned out it was a mini cooper! It was really fun to drive, and had lots of fun features. I wouldn't buy one, however. The car is arrogant. I didn't shut the truck hard enough so it wouldn't let me start the car! And at one point it complained for a solid 10 minutes about not a seat belt not being buckled. It wasn't mine. I was right and tight. However my monumentally large bag on the side passenger seat was apparently heavy enough to bug the sensor!

In other news, I also spent the day with my cousin Hope, found some really good deals at Target and . . . . got a microwave!!! Now I can eat microwave frozen dinners with the rest of Americans! Its not my plan, however. I am mostly excited about popcorn and defrosting meat and vegetables at the last minute! It looks very cute and settled and it was a fantastic deal. Hurrah!

All right. Must off to physics lab and the like. Tomorrow is that test at 6PM. Hopefully it will go monumentally well. I need it after the last two. I didn't bomb (I think) bio and orgo, but you never really know until you get the grade.

No comments: