Monday, January 28, 2008

Vaccinated! Promise me everyone!!

This growing trend of naturalist parenting to not vaccinate is bad. Attributing statistically explainable increases in the number of autistic children with the increase in vaccination is appalling. I understand fear, but knowledge to date is still overwhelmingly in favor of vaccination as an amazingly cool thing that keeps people healthy! I am all for holistic ideas of parenting, choosing different ways of approaching life. But choosing not to vaccinate children for disease is NOT one of them. Propagation of preventable diseases, ones that could easily be irradicated, makes me unhappy. Children sick needlessly, makes me even sadder.

Long and short. Take care of yourselves. Get vaccinated.

New Show Questions Vaccination
Article from Forbes

No comments: