Friday, January 4, 2008

Hung out and had a great time... No schoooool!


Its coming, the elephant in the room (ok, just my mind!). School is coming. I leave on Tuesday to return to the grind. Ugh. But here were some pictures of my nights work. Dinner with the core group. Wonderful since we haven't all been in the same place together in several years.

Thank you Paige for this wonderful shot. I knew you wouldn't mind!

I changed my links to think again. I am not sure how many follow these. But I thought I would add a quote from the Institute of Medicine (a government research organization which has some really excellent studies on all modern medically related topics).
  • Health insurance is more than a mechanism for spreading financial risks; it also promotes appropriate use of preventive and routine health care services that otherwise may be underutilized (IOM, 2002a,b).

Something to think on.

1 comment:

Paige Biggs said...

Wow, you have a really good looking group of friends.