Sunday, January 6, 2008

Almost the end

Its just two days now until I return to the school grind. I can't say I am looking forward to it, but I am finally getting some "vacation" feeling time in. And here are the pictures to prove it.

Yesterday I took in the Seattle Wedding Show with my friend Robin who is getting married, as well as her mother and a friend. I can't say that I ever want to willingly do that again. What a nightmare. By the end my stomach hurt from bad (and a few good) wedding cake testings. There were a number of cool flower vendors. These represent just few of the pictures I took.

REI buying new hiking boots and renting snowshoes and poles. ToWe did cap the day well with a dinner at Claim Jumper, a place designed for overeating. Then Mom and Dad and I went shopping. Dad and I ended up spending close to two and a half hours inday we tried them out at Gold Creek up Snoqualmie Pass. It was great fun and very beautiful. I throughly enjoyed the chance to get out and about. I feel better today than I have in a while.

No comments: