Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pretty good today, inspite of it all

I sent out this mass email to try and update my addresses to be able to send out Christmas cards. Which I soo will not get to until after finals. I am basically at the point where I am wishing that I wasn't so attached to sleep. But unfortunately I am. That and eating pretty much get me through my day. :) Not completely true, but physiologically!

As an update to a recent note about buying a hole punch. The hole punch broke last night after only being used three times. So now I guess I will have to use it as a chew toy. As Marc commented, finals are coming up. A good chew toy may come in handy! So I am forced to go in search of another hole punch that will survive the test of time, or at least not die within days like its predecessor. Right now the stack of note card sits wrapped in a hair band, 1500 thick, waiting to spread across my apartment as the next mess to be cleaned!

The "hole" experience has annoyed me on two levels. One being the fact I will have to go somewhere that will actually sell a better one. The other being that I spent $1.50 that could have gone to coffee! Very sad, very sad.

No comments: