Thursday, November 8, 2007

Writing a paper . .

You know what happens when you write a paper on an interesting topic? You learn too much about it and can't keep it down to 4 pages. Who asks for a 4 page paper any way? Honestly, that is nothing! Especially when you are asking a class full of students intending to go into medicine about medical ethics and issues.

Mom went home yesterday. It was a wonderful time. I have been trying to upload pictures and videos but my stupid Comcast internet goes down every time I try to do anything big. I am determined to find a new provider but that would involve time . . . and that is in short supply.

I am . . . ok. I am hoping to go well here. I am hoping to pull something out, but . . . its been a rough semester.

In other things, family life has been a bit interesting. Cross your fingers or pray. I want peace to reign again in all my acquaintances, friends, and family. No more crisis.

No comments: