Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Leaving the library . . . . hopefully not too soon!

I am so proud of myself. I studied after physics lab. Which always drains me and makes me mad!! But today my lab partner and I booked it out of there and I studied successfully for 4 hours. Pretty good. Then again I also spent 2 and 1/2 hours doodling around, rating movies on Netflix and playing. Which some how made time fly!! Ugh! But now I will leave the library because my ipod is running out of batteries after being played for hours on end!!

On to quick dinner of last nights leftover ham and scalloped potatoes and more studying, for the physics test tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lopine said...

Love you and I'll be talking to you soon, sorry I haven't answered my phone, I'm over on my daytime minutes and only trying to use my unlimited evening and weekend until tomorrow.