Monday, November 12, 2007

Slacking on the blogging. . . ugh, that rhymes

So I have been slacking on the blogging. I am sorry. Things have been going ok. Just bumping along. I have had a wonderful new addition to my housekeeping routine, namely a bialetti coffee pot. For those of you unfamiliar it is a on stove coffee maker that heats the water up through the grounds into the top compartment. This makes really wonderful coffee without the bitter after taste of french press or some of the other options that have water spending too long on the grounds. It also makes pretty strong coffee. And I can now down it with the best of them! I am drinking way more, which is bad, I know.

On other fronts, tests start again this week. A little early because of the holiday. So friday is a bio test again and monday another orgo test. I am soooo excited about the fact the end of the semester is coming soon. Time has really flow by. I am just praying really hard that I unexpectedly get really, really, really good grades this semester. I know that if I did, it would be undeserved at this point. I have just been squeaking by.

Samantha came this weekend after all. Which I have really enjoyed. Having a best friend around to do nothing with (or something) is nice. Comfortable. Except when she yells at you in the morning to get to school on time like today. Which I did. First time in a long time that I have gotten to physics before he started lecturing. Don't you hate it when people are right!?

Mom went home on Wednesday, which was hard because that was also fun and convenient. But probably a little bad for the studying, although she did get me on track with my biology lab and helped me sound out alot of ideas for a paper I wrote on disparity in healthcare (don't ask me anything about that right now, I will talk forever and be really frustrated and mad at how bad it really is. Maybe in a few months I will calm down!)

I am really tired. I wish I could just feel like I am running at normal speed at least 25% of the time but I feel like I rarely hit my good stride. I found a job at National Children's Hospital which would be on call assisting shifts in the Heme-Onc ward. I am thinking about applying. It maybe good to get me back in my stride at a hospital. Remind me that I really am good at high stress situations. Alright I am an adrenaline junky who needs a fix, but can you blame me!?

Oh, pray that this cold that has been hanging around will not fully develop. I need all the energy I can get.

No comments: