Monday, November 26, 2007

Another day, another class

The year is winding down, and I look forward to seeing home, seeing many friends get married (stop with the engagements already, I can't take any more!) and enjoying a whirlwind Christmas break with family. Although I already anticipate returning to DC January 4 much more tired than I left it. New York this weekend was an excellent break but back to the job at hand.

The leaves are still falling from the trees and the weather varies fairly widely from day to day. I feel somewhat obsessed by the weather since I moved here. I think because it is a very different feel from Seattle. The Northwest has its own micro climate, with things brewing up from the Pacific. But we don't ever watch weather in Wisconsin to see what next week is going to look like. The District does. The weather here comes from plains states and the Atlantic, from New York and Tennessee. It is truly strange. It gives you a wider appreciation of the country.

Alright, I am rambling and saying nothing. I will return to studying and go the Organic Chem class.

No comments: