Monday, October 1, 2007

This is my motto for sure

Late to bed and late to wake will keep you long on money and short on mistakes. - Aaron McGruder

Well, to keep you up. I took my physics test, which was substantially easier than I anticipated and did well, I hope. I am fairly certain. I always took a mini "vacation" from class on Friday, which I paid for that same night as I tried to catch up with work for labs that I had been putting off until tests were over. I will . . . I am determined to be more together for next month's round of tests.

After getting only an hour of sleep Friday night, however, I was pretty slow by Saturday afternoon. I determined to take a nap before going and staying the night with Hope. My nap turned into a nights sleep, after waking to tell Hope I wasn't going far.

I feel good. And determined to do even better next time. I have yet get my Orgo test back. Most likely tomorrow. That will be a depressing one, but at least the other two went well!!
Hurrah for me!

It seems premature to be seeing Christmas in sight already, but I do. Its almost Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas. I love the Fall. Holidays all in a row!!

Well, its late, and I need to try and not lose sleep without reason. Store it up for other good purposes.

No comments: