Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday, just another day of the week!

Well today was just another day of the week, another day of classes. But it went fairly well. In orgo lab we isolated caffeine from tea. There was not that much in there! I am definitely not gonna set up a home lab to do that for sure, but it was fun. I hate doing the lab write ups and being in lab on Saturday, but the organic lab itself is fun. You get to swirl things around and isolate drug compounds, and play with hazardous materials and distill products down.

Tonight I am to meet with some friends and hang out, which should be fun. And I am going to mass tomorrow, which I am really looking forward to. Its another round of tests starting this thursday. Hope and pray for me.

For those who have been worrying because I fell, I am doing ok. I ache all over but it will pass. And the bruises are not as bad as I thought they would be. My eyes are still on the red side and I continue wearing my glasses, but that's ok. It fits with how tired I have been. Kinda feels slow like me.

No comments: