Tuesday, October 9, 2007

And then . . .

I had a lovely weekend of rest and family and gladly arrived home yesterday night only to run into two annoying but not life threatening problems. I left my phone charger at Hope's so my source of outside/family/friend contact is threatening to end as the battery flashes red warnings (my phone is dying). The second is just appearance: my left eye is completely bloodshot. Every vein and small capillary is apparent. Now for the times in the past when I avoided looking at someone with a similar problem, I am in horror. It really is just annoying. It doesn't hurt, though I do have some serious conjuntivitis, but this always looks soo bad. Hey, at least I don't have to look at me!

Other than that, life is fine. Just puttering along trying to get school work done. I am excited because an old friend of mine has just moved out here to the DC metro area. I am looking forward to seeing her for the first time in a very long time.

I am keeping up my spirits and enjoying the completely unusual and unseasonable warmth this year. Pray or keep your fingers crossed (whichever you do): I think I am getting a cold and I am really just not down with that (in other words, I just do not have the time!).

No comments: