Saturday, October 6, 2007

Long time, no blog.

Well, after surviving all my tests, my push to push seems to have momentarily dissappeared. As a result, it seems like a really good thing that this weekend is a long one. My first two legitimate days off in a row since school started.

Needless to say I am looking for somethings that will releave the stress quickly and without money. I am certain to be searching for a while.

Just to reassure all those who thought thtere was a possibility of me not being me for even a short period of time, no worries, still just me!

This weekend I am laying low with family. It should be really great. But I am determined to get my study on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've arrived in Virginia, been here a couple of days and still settling in. We will be staying in our apartment tomorrow night (we've been in a hotel for a few days) living on an air mattress and no furniture. The movers aren't due until Thursday. *le sigh* Anyway glad to hear you've got some downtime.