Monday, October 22, 2007

The front side attack!

Otherwise known as Orgo Test today. (Front side attack is reference to the placement of attack in reactions that will be on the test today). I am hoping that the reading on the topic that I have done (which took me forever) will carry me through the huge amount of understanding required for this topic. I feel truly overwhelmed with the amount I need to known to complete these problems comfortably. Once again I am going in hoping for the best and expecting a bit of the worst. We'll see.

Sorry for the third video being so short. I have tried several times to upload it and can't seem to get the whole thing on there. Oh well. On another housekeeping note, I want you all to know that I do not in anyway support Comcast(if any of you accidently work for comcast, am sorry!). My internet, the one that I already pay to much for, is so slow, that what took me only seconds to do at school, takes twenty to thirty minutes at home!! And school internet is free!!! Needless to say, I am thinking of switching my provider away from Comcast because I can't take it anymore!! I pay for fast internet and good cable tv and get neither AND they always overcharge me!

Honestly, its just something else to worry over instead of orgo. Going to study now. Will update you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the test went well! I sure hope that you get the result that you wanted.

Ricardo Benitez said...

Hi Malia...

You know how your brain gets stuck saying funny words, and sometimes these are annoying?

Well, I have a good one to get stuck in your head: odorokubeki, translated from Japanese means astonishing, amazing, surprising, wonderful.

Odorokubeki! This is what I think of my daughter!

Love,
Dad