Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tests again . . .

It doesn't seem possible, but its again time for another round of test, a Thursday to Thursday week of academic recall goodness. I do love bio and that is first. So I trying to relax and study for all three tests with a laid back attitude that will allow all the information to go in the and the stomach to rest. We'll see. I think before I am too terribly old I will be buying anti-acids left and right. I think like most people, I put my stress in my stomach: sometimes by not eating, sometimes by over eating. Which in the end, really levels everything out anyway, doesn't it? For those of you worried about these things (namely my mother) no I am not losing more weight. Right now the stress eating is way out "weighing" (harhar, aren't I funny!) the stress not being able to eat. Which is ok. I can live with that.

For this day, anyway, things have settled a bit. My cousin Hope is on day 2 of the job she is not sure if she will like or survive through. I am praying that she will be able to see the whole thing as this cool challenge she just can't resist surmounting. She is so amazingly capable with everything that I just can't see her not doing pretty well. But what I know and what she thinks are different things. That is always the case.

Well, I should be off. You know, studying and learning and getting ahead and the like. We'll see, won't we!? Tonight I am excited because I have things ready to make chicken Parmesan. But what do you do as the side dish for that? I am going broccoli with everything because it tastes good and I can buy a pound frozen at Trader Joe's for something like $1.09. Its fantastic. But otherwise? Potatoes? Bread? what? I am just not sure. Have to think about it for a while.

And wonderful other news for me (not so good for Dad!). Mom is coming to visit. I am so excited. It will be really fun to have her around. And she is coming right after the round of tests so hopefully I will have some down time to hang out and relax with her. I am so excited! Another visitor!

No comments: