Thursday, October 25, 2007

3,2,1 Soon my physics test will be done!

I am hoping that today's physics test will go well. Organic went . . . well I am still alive. The teacher told us yesterday that the average was 65%, with the range from 90% to 10%. Over course the grades are curved, but as someone reminded me just a few minutes ago, even a 10% shows some level of studying. How sad is that? I mean, really really tragic. I guess I am really just hoping for something survivable. I would laugh if I got a good grade. The bio test came back not so good. I made a lot of mistakes and took a hit on the essay. I am determined to make this a turning point for studying, becoming anal-retentive about time and organizing study. The probability of me being overly organized is probably low, but still. Something needs to happen.

On the plus note (one of the only plus notes this week. It has been a rough week) my mom is coming on Monday. Which means that tonight I need to finish some other homework and clean my refrigerator, and my bathroom. Everything else I can accomplish Sunday night after getting back from Hope's, but I really want my apartment to look nice. Sorry Samantha and Robin, I kinda didn't worry about this when you guys came.

I think this week being particularly rough has been growing. I am hoping it will get me back on track and with it.

No comments: