Friday, February 29, 2008

Its 9:50 am, 1 test down, one to go

In another hour, I will be done with my biochemistry exam, which will hopefully go amazingly well (pray!) and then it will be an hour of Organic lecture and sleep. Maybe vacuuming the floor first (it really needs it. Not sure what I am going to do this break at all. Maybe see some folks, but really, who knows! Ah well!

On another reassuring note, not about me, Dad has been unemployed since Monday (by choice) and already has a good lead on a new job. He has some flexibility but I know it is reassuring to him. Teaching was difficult and I believe he has decided to pursue it in informal settings rather than the formal one he had been thinking. Despite the difficulties, I envy him to a certain point. Afterall, as a career changer, he has a career to go back to! I am so proud of my Dad for his courage and humility, his willingness to take on big challenges and to know when he is not the right man for every job. I hope I have as much sense, but I may be just too bull-headed.

1 comment:

*** said...

how'd it go???