Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sleep, blessed sleep

After a few days in a row of extremely late nights (last night was 4:30am), I finally have a night of sleep ahead. I am very excited. All my school things end up due Tuesday morning and Wednesday, which, being a procrastinator, lends itself to some sleepless nights. Ah well, still good. I love learning interesting things. Biochemistry is definitely worth the work. I am really enjoying.

Samantha is coming this weekend. We're not sure how many days she is staying but it should be really a fun time. I am really looking forward to it all.

By the way, got my organic chemistry test back today. It wasn't wonderful, but I didn't fail. Which is great!! Plus I got one question completely right. How awesome is that? I mean, cool. I figured out the molecule based on experimental data. Perfectly! Next time I will do even better!

No comments: