Sunday, February 10, 2008

Single bus rider direct to stop

I spent part of this weekend studying organic chemistry and then yesterday I bussed it out to spend the night with Hope and Family. We went out to dinner, hit Target and Wegman's (the wonder grocery store) and then went home to watch a movie and eat brownies. Hope and I went shopping today for a bridesmaids dress for a friend of Hope's wedding. It was fun and topped off by Starbuck's coffee.

Hope dropped me off to run home via bus. When we got to the "kiss and drop" the bus sat there waiting, door open. I hopped on the bus and was quickly followed by the bus driver. And we set off all alone toward West Falls Church Metro. He told me about his house in Arkansas that he just recently bought, where he fell in love the area. He hopes to move there someday soon. So individually chauffeured to the Metro stop, he exhorted me to get home quickly. It was too cold for me to be out and about.

While this take the "mass" out of transit, it was nice to be taken care of so quickly.

No comments: