Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How old

Do you have to before you stop being stupid about the little things in life? I have been slowly reading a book for two weeks and tonight I made the press for some reason to finish the last half. Now the book is done, but unbeknownst to me it's a crappy series!! I am just not interesting in reading the new book out or the five books I missed in the beginning! Just tell me the end! The short story ended. The dead woman was avenged, the big criminal bought low. But why does the dead little girl still "visit" her mother in dreams? Who does the mother end up with: the nice cop, or the enigmatic arms dealer? And why are girls so stupid we even need to ask that question? I mean, come on? Links in common or no, he is an arms dealer! Ugh, suspense fiction is so very annoying when they can't leave the suspense at the last period of the book instead of trying to carry you through to the sequel!

No comments: