Friday, February 15, 2008

Spinach is great stuff! Mmmm

I bought a bike today. I am super excited about it! It is very simply designed with a lightweight frame, good components. Brand is Specialized. Its a hybrid- part mountain bike, mostly street bike. Not the huge tires of a mountain bike or the infinitesimally small one of a road bike. It is really pretty. (Yes I am such a girl!) I took it for a prebuy spin across the Key bridge into Virginia. It felt so good and freeing. I am so looking forward to searching out new areas and enjoying the freedom of having my own vehicle again! I promise to post a picture tomorrow. Tonight its in the shop getting set up (light put on, ect.). They are going to explain the whole shindig to me tomorrow and everything. Then I am taking it out for a spin. Up rock creek parkway, I think. Really excited about the prospect.

I also bought great new pair of jeans for the ridiculously low price of 15 bucks. How cool is that! Needless to say, I spent some money today. Ugh later, exciting now!

No comments: