Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring break, break no more

Yes, I am bad. I haven't posted anything for a few days and I do have pictures to share. But I have been keeping tired, really, and today is the first day I feel even marginally awake and not brain dead since Spring break ended. I do promise to post my New York weekend pictures today (ok, maybe tomorrow at the latest). Mostly I have been doing good. My mom offered to come out for my birthday the weekend after next (also Easter weekend) but I already had plans for a trip south to visit Missa and Matt's new pad. I am so excited to see their new home. And have Easter with friends in a completely different place but still feel home in spirit. They have promised to put me to work again though. Last time I visited, I arrived to help toss soda tabs into huge recycling bins. This time I may get to help direct church traffic. At least this time I get some warning. Although I don't think that I get the option (or even want to given the weather) of going to the beach afterward. Bummer.

Back to the physics grind. It is good and bad that school is already winding up. A month and a half and then finals . . . (queue scary music).

No comments: