Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Alright, I am playing, ok!

Most of this is not true (I wish it was!) but enough is true or can appear to be true about me to make me at least laugh and enjoy the irony. This is like horoscopes that are broad enough to fit anyone. Like Ellen DeGeneres and the physic saying "Bless you" "But I didn't sneeze!" "You will." And she did. Two days later.

What Malia Means (Malia comments in red)



You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
(Hmm, sometimes?)

You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. (I wish that was true. If learning how to quickly master remote controls was a sport, I would win)

You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! (Ouch that sounds bad. Not really interested in being someone who knocks others down)

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. (Feeling very middle of the pack these days. Definitely not the best of everything. But I do make a mean cake)

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. (Ok, I like sounding like I know exactly what I am talking about. Hmm, maybe why I am becoming a doctor. I do so love being right. But hey, who doesn't.)

You have the classic "Type A" personality. (Um, what does that even mean anymore?)

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. (Yep, that's me, easygoing)

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. (Also me. I hope.)

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. (Ooh, not so me. Does someone else know what the secret to my life is? Cuz share, please. I try to be happy for sure.)

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. (Hmm, again, not really me. I appreciate the little things, but truly excited? That takes alot. Stressed? yes, fairly easily)

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. (Ok, so I have a few scarves started. . . . several journals . . . a novel or two . . . an unfinished collage . . . many scrapbooks . . . )

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. (My biggest problem is focusing all that great enthusiasm into a single project at a time. Last minute pressure tends to get the job done.)

Friends, if you are true, now is the time to lie and tell me I am not tightly wound! Ugh! Although how I could be easy-going and go with the flow and tightly wound at the same time . . . huh.
Wonder what my middle name "means."
PS had to look up my middle name. Here is the results. "You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality.You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. "
That are just too many points that are exactly the same. Hear any repetitiveness yet?

No comments: