Friday, March 14, 2008

Si en retard


Sorry. I am very belated in posting these! Oh well. My week as . . . . been. Monday is another organic chem test. Always a wopper. Hopefully and pray well. I would love to run away again to New York. Which had originally been my plan for this, St. Patrick's day weekend. Samantha is even throwing an Irish party. I guess I must be taking a miss this time. Sorry Samantha! Maybe next year.


Wow I have prominent chin! Maybe Jay Leno could give me some pointers on pulling it off gracefully. The video is from the Met Asian section. I really wanted to come back and study and sit forever. It was incredibly tranquil. It was a part of the Astor courtyard (I don't really remember, some robber baron's garden anyway. Hey, they did have style for sure). The outside pictures are all Central Park, which will be incredibly lovely soon, I am sure, as everything starts blooming. The statues do have cucumbers on them. No, I have absolutely no idea why. Don't ask. I really don't know.

No comments: