Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've reach the 100 posts mark

And my heart is racing with my first final of the season in 20 minutes. I am ready to go home and take a another shower and sleep for a few hours, maybe play and read for a bit, then study physics. Pray that this organic test in things I know. And pray that I can remember them. I would prefer not to watch my grade go down the tubes in one big bang. :) Oh, and that I don't suffer a heart attack from too much coffee this morning. Oh . . . and I would prefer not to puke during the final either. Which might be a distinct possibility just this moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love you, hope finals are going well! You can do it.
Meg

Ricardo Benitez said...

God bless you darling on your Physics test today. Ha ja! Pighting!
Love,
Dad