Thursday, December 6, 2007

I would love to have taken more pictures today . .

But I always am leaving the library late and . . . no pictures. Sorry Merissa! But one great point of news (for me, anyway). I finished my last physics assignment of the semester. Now just a Organic chemistry paper and 3 finals to go and I am home free!!! Hurrah!

Oh, that lovely snow from last night left a not so lovely driving situation this morning. The temp today never got above freezing and this morning the roads were sheets of ice. I could hear them scraping Wisconsin Ave in front of my apartment at 2 Am last night. It was really good they did! As I walked to school, I thought about how incredibly likely I was to fall. But I didn't, thank the Lord. But as I was eating my luscious peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the science building today, I saw a friend with a wrist wrap. He had been walking his bike and fallen hard. Luckily nothing broken, but he did say that ER was filled with falls. The guy who sat next to him had a spiral fracture and had to be drugged up on morphine for the pain.

I promise to try not fall on the way home. D'accord?

1 comment:

Ricardo Benitez said...

Dad thinks not falling is a real good idea :).

I also think it is wonderful that you are finished with Physics (except final). I am proud of the work you have completed this quarter. As Uncle Bandura would say, this shows how incredibly able your are!

Love,
Dad