Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Its snowing and I am less than excited . . .

I should be ebullient and excited. And I sorta was. But mostly I am tired and ready to get this semester over and done with. I have two last things to turn in and then finals. One is a set of physics questions on engines, work and energy. The other is an organic chemistry report. Neither of which I am that excited about or eager to finish. In addition, I don't really understand the concepts behind either assignment at all well. Net result=big kaputt. I am sick of using coffee as a double for interest. And I want to play. Mostly, I want back the 6 hours of last night that I did not sleep because I was wired and worried. I want to start today over with no headache, with more than 3 and 1/2 hours sleep, and with excitement about seeing today and the rest of the semester through.

Don't worry, I will be better later. And I will post pictures. It really is a wonderland outside. Maybe later I will be able to enjoy it.

No comments: