Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pamela and I's good day

With some mild unrest later in the evening. Not to be entered into here. Just trying to settle it all out. My stomach, my mind, my political opinions, my relationships. Whenever there is a small question it opens up a large questions on every topic in my mind. Why can't I just stop thinking sometimes. . . .

And for those of you in my life who have belabored and abhored my indecisiveness, today I was give example that I may have become too decisive, in the not best way. I really wanted to paint the walls of my apartment. As luck would have it there are now complete samples of colors from different selection which allow you to try out and buy without completely sinking money into it. I tried it on my bedroom wall. The pleasant calming green with gray hint which I had hope to convince Samantha to use through out the apartment is now a disgusting seafoam on my wall where nothing else resides. As soon as it dries I will be covering it with a poster. And later another attempt at paint, possibly in a nice neutral tone . .  . like cream.

I promise to post my pictures from forever ago and today. Just seems to take some work. And its closing in on 1 am. So I ought to probably sleep now.

No comments: