Friday, June 27, 2008

I wish I had forgotten longer. . .

After a day yesterday of stomach revolt, today I played it close, trying to rest and sleep and eat nothing. I still don't know what set off a truly uncomfortable episode, and while the nausea seemed gone today I still didn't feel up to par stomach wise. Even just drinking full glasses of liquid was beyond me. But I did make it out of the house for a brief period and managed to eat a bowl of soup, which is 1 meal more than yesterday. The knots in my muscles are less than appreciated and lend weight to the theory that the whole thing can be laid at a virus's door. Thank the Lord that the body is capable of healing, even when its not as fast as one would like.

Which leads me tomorrow, which I was hoping to take to lay low in preparation for Sunday in New York, moving Samantha and her ridiculous multitude of books down to DC. Fortunately (/unfortunately) I just realized I am taking another practice MCAT tomorrow. Great news for later. Sucks right now. Pray for recuperative sleep and a stomach that doesn't feel completely unglued tomorrow.

No comments: