Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Zantac is great!

I just discovered the longer term acid blockers. I actually don't know which one is which just yet. (I got a free sample of something) and decided to try it in desperation last night after Tums galore and even some fizzies. This actually makes it really bearable.

Oh and I thought my physic homework I started last night was the right one. But oops, nope, that is next weeks. I figured it out about an hour and half ago and just punched that sucker out. I am done!! Hurrah. I even played some computer games, did some organic chemistry problems and ate lunch rather early. Malia's on her game today! Gosh do I wish I could manage this everyday. The ironic thing is that I spent most of my night last night fight for any small scrap of sleep I could get and I am exhausted!

Thank you Lord for adreniline keeping us going.

For those of you counting down until I come back to Seattle, yes it is getting obscenely close. For those that are counting until the wedding (nominally the reason I am coming home) stop it Robin! You are not allowed to count anymore! Yes, you will beat me out of singlehood. But not yet, my friend. Not yet (insert evil laugh). For those counting down until I am done with Georgetown (my mother and father), my last final is May 7. After that, its good bye.

Happy and sad times. It will be happier when I have a certain job!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Malia, the generic acid blockers ie omeprozale or pantaprozole which are the ingredients in zantac, pepcid ac etc are great, you can get generic and usually take them as long as you want! Hooray for fighting GERD!
Megan