Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tracking devices and other oddities

When I went looking for a site tracker for my blog, I wanted one without one of those obnoxious and depressing counter boxes. You know the ones. "1 people have been to this site." I always look at the really low numbers and feel sad for the writers. But I was curious to see if I was just writing to myself all the time. I try to avoid checking it very often so that I don't go crazy. After all, I am not trying to be the USA Today. Just trying to . . . blog. Journal, think, put it all out there.

Well, yesterday was a red-letter day for "Lia's Life." 56 people saw my blog yesterday (and that doesn't even count me!). Admittedly I posted several entries yesterday (I just couldn't seem to shut myself up!). But apparently talking about the Pope really increased my ratings. Its hilarious! And totally won't last. But still!

No comments: