Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One more note on health

I worked out again today. I am slowly working up with more calories burned, harder settings and longer "runs" (currently using the elliptical since my running shoes suck). It felt good and it helps make me feel more awake and "with-it" in the morning. HOWEVER I ate cream sauce and pasta for lunch. The truth is that I want to be able to eat without thinking and just burn it off. I know its not that easy. I refuse to commit my life to working out for long spans each day. I am working up to 45 minutes (from a current 30) but anything more than an hour and I start to feel all that time I could be doing other things: Like eating with Merissa, Mashari, Samantha and Janet. Ok, I get it, eating is what got me to my "gently rounded" size right now.

The doctor didn't say I was fat. She did tell me my BMI was edging into overweight (ok, the "edging" language is mine) and that my good cholesterol was low and the bad was up. So I am determined to return to a previous version; the end Children's-Hospital-Malia size. Healthier. I am already getting happier than I may have ever been. Time to bring all the elements together. After I eat something disgustingly fantastic and buttery for dinner.

No comments: