Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No, I didn't fall into a hole

I just have spent the last few days moving alot of stuff and keeping up with my MCAT class. Needless to say, not having internet at Samantha and I's apartment really bites. I miss being available and online most all the time. Especially to get distracted and play silly games. Though moving in to a new apartment is just as distracting, I must admit. Today I sorted out a huge chunk of the kitchen, trying to find room for Sam and my stuff. Which shouldn't be a problem . . . .but apparently not only do we both like to cook (and have the stuff to prove it), I love to buy food, even when I take a while to go through it. Luckily for me it doesn't have to be the eating (although I love to eat!). I just really like grocery shopping too. Urg. Canned goods have not yet found a home in the kitchen. Its getting a bit squeezy for sure!

As soon as I actually remember my own address (its new, ok) I will send out an email with that so you can send lovely housewarming cards or just consent to look at the pictures online, which I will be so excited to share soon.

On a happy note, I end. MCAT prep is going really, really well. My practice test on Saturday went swimmingly and I am really pleased with the strides I have been making for sure. Now if I can continue and completely blow them out of the water!

No comments: