Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The cold optimist

Since I have had a sore throat for almost a week I thought that when to whole thing developed into an actual cold/sinus infection this weekend, the whole thing would end quickly. Obviously. This morning I was proven completely wrong. Well, we can only hope for the best. Ironically from the girl who is constantly trying to talk all her doctor-phobic friends into going to see the doctor more often, I keep trying to get away with letting the cold incubate and end on its own. I firmly believe in letting the immune system fight (when its reasonable) and not over using antibiotics... however it may be coming to that time.

On other notes, Samantha finally started "teaching" yesterday (actually only observed) and met her kids. I asked her how she felt about it, whether she thought they would be a good bunch. She is still crossing her fingers. After all, every class, even the terrifying ones, start out being good.

No comments: