Sunday, February 1, 2009

I must admit

I am looking for another kitty. Not that I don't love little Miss Mei-Mei. But when I came home on Tuesday she was crying at the door and it just about killed me it was so sad. She is such a good girl and I would like to be a good animal parent. So I am looking for another kitty who will fit in quietly and be a good friend to my Mischief. Even though Mischief is not dominant (or at least doesn't seem so) I would like to find another kitty who did not take over the house (plus I think Samantha would kill me if the cat did that!)

I did find a darling faced boy named "Loverboy" who had a smile painted on his face (white with black spot and painted on black smile). He was adopted this weekend, which I am bummed about. But happy. Hopefully he is finding a home that can love him like crazy. I am just looking for a kitty who will be willing to part of my little family.

No comments: