Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Big Easy

I have eaten and eaten here in New Orleans. I think I will be able to live off the amount of food I have eaten in the last few days for at least several weeks. Especially the pralines I bought this morning that may completely block my arteries with butter. But dang are they good!

I am here for work attending a team conference for my branch. It has been frustrating and hard. However I think it has also been good for communication. Those that were even remotely inclined to listen were able to listen more. There were those that are incapable of hearing who remain remote. I am hoping that people can start to feel more confident in the capability of those they work with enough to start doing a better job.

I promise to post pictures and video. And tell actual stories.

No comments: