Monday, May 26, 2008

Ok, so I haven't written in a while. . . .



A friend told me today that I am being "elusive." Well I promise I am not trying to be mysterious, just noncommittal. I had a brilliant plan which included being employed by now. So far that really has not happened. So I guess I just need to focus on MCAT without employment in the short term. Ugh!

In all fairness to me, I have been sorta busy. After all I finished my program at Georgetown. I am considering retaking one class, but overall feel a sense of accomplishment for the last year. This week has been filled with getting one of my best friends married off in style and some sanity (face it Robin, neither of us have been able to claim that one in a long time!) I did some of the ritual maid-of-honor duties which I shared with Christie, Robin's sister. I welcomed Joshua very nicely to the family and then threatened his life if he ever hurt Robin. All in a days work. The flowers were immensely lovely as usual from my mother and Merissa. While I have little desire to join the family business, it is always fun to see a project that large come to completion.

In lew of writing, any other events over the last two weeks can be told in the following pictures as well as the videos. Enjoy.

No comments: