Monday, August 27, 2012

She's ALIVE ........

So I realize I have been hiding out from the world, and my own blog. It's hard to blog when you feel a little lost/scared about what major changes you are making. ie quitting your job, taking a pay cut, pursuing a crazy dream when you are almost 30 and belong doing "real thing" and digging out of school debt already. But since anyone who knows me for any length of time can tell me, sometimes I just can't let go of an idea. And while I am no beauty off the starting block, I am determined and relentless on occasion. And my dream of being an doctor is one of those occasions. Sooo. . . med school, years in the ambivalent pursuit mode, now full scale war . . . I hope.

1 comment:

Jerusha said...

I am so incredibly proud of you. Keep pushing forward... We are right here behind you.