Saturday, July 11, 2009

If I had a million dollars... It would all go to taxes likely

Some has been playing that song out side of my window and driving me
nuts. I don't mind the song or it's content but repitition gets to me
everytime!

Mei-mei has decided to be vocal about her displeasure when I leave the
house. Yesterday her sad cries combine with my nauseated stomach and I
ended up calling in sick and sleeping all say. Not thrilling but
definitely needed rest. Little miss still came near my head and cried
this morning as though I had been terribly neglectful by sleeping. I
think she needs other animals to harrass on occasion and to play with.
My dangling strings are only fun when attached to clothes, mostly when
I am trying to put them on. What can I say. She is a funny kitty.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: